How is it to take your professional photography to one notch higher? This is what you can do with your photography with the mirrorless camera from Sony. The latest and updated version of Sony’s Alpha A7R II– Alpha A7R III is a high resolution camera with 42 MP sensors. This high-end camera definitely got the features to facilitate high performances for you.
What Gives This Latest Version Of The Mirrorless Camera Alpha A7R III An Edge Over Nikon And Canon?
As per the data, in four years, Sony has brought out three latest versions of the high-resolution cameras. The models A7, A7R and A7S have many updated versions. However, Canon has only one camera concept 5D with updated versions like 5DS and 5DSR.
The development aside, there is a difference in price as well. With Sony offering more portability with its camera ranges, Alpha A7R III comes with a cheaper price tag too.
- 42.2 MP CMOS Sensors
- Electronic View Finder with resolutions of 3686k dots
- Improved 5-axis IS tool
- Inbuilt Zeiss T* coating to prevent reflections and glaring
- Adaptable to work in low light
- Video capacity up to 4K
- Equipped with Hybrid Log-Gamma to allow TV compatibility for the 4K HDR footage
- Battery life up to 530 shots
- Comes with unbelievable five year guarantee