Months ago, Google unveiled it’s much awaited Android 8.0 Oreo
Few OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) carry their own interface layered with Android OS, but Pixel and Nexus smartphones Android UI, known for its clutter-free use.
Apart from Pixel and Nexus, if you’re using Motorola, Nokia or any other Android device and want to get the experience of Android Oreo, then follow below-mentioned steps:
• Step 1: Visit Settings
• Step 2: Look for “Unknown Sources” that allows the device to download app from unknown sources.
• Step 3: Visit GitHub page-https://github.com/amirzaidi/Launcher3/releases from the smartphone.
• Step 4: Search for “Rootless Pixel Launcher 2.1 and then tap on “Launcher3-aosp-debug.apk”
• Step 5: Download the apk file
• Step 6: Upon downloading, tap on the home button that will take you to home screen
• Step 7: A small box will appear and click on ‘Appear” that will give access to Launcher3app
Once you’re done, you’ll find pill shaped Google search button at the top corner. Furthermore, you’ll also find app shortcuts and notification dots. If you have a change of mind, then simply visit Apps section in the settings and tap on Uninstall. Your device will get back to previous home screen launcher